Monday 17 November 2008

Continuity project + other bits and bobs!

Whoop! I finished my continuity project!
The challenge was to film a short sequence of someone walking up to a door, close in of turning the handle, the walking through the other side of the door, sitting down with someone, having a conversation with them, then walking out of shot. I managed to complete this. My first shot was a little rocky as it was the first time I had ever done any proper video recording. The shots after that got a lot better. In the final sequence it crosses over Grace's shoulder to see Lara's reaction, and vice verse. I am quite pleased with my continuity project as it was my first try and I like how its turned out! I also did a story board, with some horrendous stick men drawing, but the less said about that the better! I am now very excited to start my proper project as i feel more confidant.

I have also started to ruin films for my self, as I am not thinking about the story, but of the technical side of things instead. Then I manage to figure out most of the endings. Whoops!

This does sorta have something to do with media, so I think I will say……
I was watching mock the week and I heard a very funny joke, so hear goes,
You know when you lie in bed, and you pull the covers right up, so only your head is showing...... well ....... do you ever think the queen lies in bed and goes... look Phillip....... I am a stamp!
He he he

2 comments:

  1. Cute joke!

    It's hard getting to grips with the technical and creative side to film making. Given the fact you joined us just before half-term I think you're doing very well.

    Everyone feels like there's an information overload at the beginning. It's only natural. So relax, and enjoy the learning experience! S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I just got the joke. Before I was like hmm I should probably laugh to not make this awkward (which didn't work) but now I actually get it and laughed for a minute... or two.

    see you tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete